GIVE YOUR HAIR THE VOLUME IT DESERVES!
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which Dr. Moussa draws a person’s blood which is then processed in a centrifuge and then injected into the scalp. Platelets contain healing growth factors. Those growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply.
This has lead different fields of medicine to utilize PRP for wound healing to speed up recovery time and regrow healthier, stronger tissue. Now doctors have discovered new benefits for hair thickening and regrowth. With PRP for Hair, your growth factors and stem cells work together to reverse the miniaturization of the hair follicle and jumpstart dormant hair back into the growth stage.
IS PRP FOR HAIR LOSS RIGHT FOR ME?
PRP for hair loss might be a good choice for you if:
- Your hair loss is relatively recent
- PRP doesn’t work as well when the hair follicles have already been dormant for many years.
- You have thinning or wispy hair
- Your hair loss is due to stress or sudden illness
- PRP is noted for its concentrated healing factors. If your hair loss is from stress or a sudden illness, PRP may help.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS FROM PRP FOR HAIR LOSS?
Look for results between three and six months after treatment. However, keep in mind that many factors can affect when results appear and how pronounced they are. These factors include sex, age, hormonal balance, blood flow, and more.